How Canadian Influencers are Working with Brands in 2022!
Using influencers to represent brands proves to be effective because people trust their peers, over ads. Through the rise of social media, micro influencers have engaged audiences that are valuable to advertisers. So how can influencers get noticed by brands?
As an influencer it is important to follow these five steps to guarantee brand collaborations. This is how Canadian influencers are working with brands in 2022.
1. Creating High Quality Content
The first thing to do to ensure that you get the most opportunities to work with brands is through creating quality content your audience enjoys. By doing this, your profile will have high engagement and a growing audience: two things brands love! To ensure high engagement on your page, we recommend posting at least once a week, but 2-3 times a week is ideal. If you want to take it a step further to make sure your content is reaching as many people as possible, we also recommend posting between 11AM-3PM. If you are busy during those times, that is not a problem! Set up scheduled posts so your content gets uploaded automatically.
2. Reach Out to Brands
Once your profile, content and engagement is converting well, you are an ideal candidate to work with relevant brands! You can start to reach out to brands in your area or within your niche who you think would engage your audience. When contacting the brands, make a simple pitch where you tell them about your audience, your content and how you can provide value to them. Remember marketers are looking for a strong ROI!
3. Sign Up with Embold
Since 2018, Embold has been working to bring influencers opportunities to collaborate with quality brands you know and love. Signing up with Embold is quick and easy, and provides endless benefits for influencers such as:
- No sign-up fees
- The ease of brands coming to you with opportunities
- Guaranteed payouts, and;
- You come first – at Embold, the influencer always comes first
At Embold we strive to search for ways to better our influencers’ experience. Recently, we launched a campaign marketplace where you can find campaign opportunities and apply to them. If this seems like the perfect fit for you, click here to sign up or visit: https://app.embold.co/signup
4. Optimize Your Profile for Brand Requests
Influencer marketing is becoming increasingly popular, and brands are starting to focus more on using influencers to establish their image. To make sure brands choose to work with you, ensure you are easy to get a hold of. A few simple ways of doing this is by:
- Having your email address in your bio and as a contact option – brands are most likely not going to DM you
- Respond to brands within 24 hours as they are usually looking to find influencers in a short timeframe
- Make sure your requested compensation is competitive; it is important to know what other influencers are charging and also be willing to negotiate with brands based on their budget
5. Things to Avoid
To make sure you are the ideal influencer for brands, here are a few things you should avoid doing:
- Don’t buy followers or engagement. There is now software that will be able to detect this. Apps such as Instagram may even shadow ban or delete your account, which is something you want to avoid at all costs.
- Don’t over price your posts. Remember that you are competing against other influencers for brand recognition. So, make sure that you don’t over/undersell yourself, but instead see what other influencers are charging and find a competitive wage within that.
Simplify your collaborations by signing up with Embold. Get brands to come to you or find opportunities on the marketplace. Get started today: https://app.embold.co/signup