Do you want to join a fast-growing tech startup in Calgary?
Embold is making influencer marketing accessible to everyone. We allow advertisers and business owners to reach Millennials and Gen Z by using popular Canadian social media users. Using our software, we can collect analytics from thousands of social media profiles and use this data to find the most suitable influencers for each brand.
We offer our clients fully managed influencer marketing campaigns. These can be used for product launches, brand awareness, user acquisition and more!
Embold is currently seeking energetic, self-motivated professionals with strong communication skills, for the role of Outside Sales Representative in Calgary, Alberta. This representative will be responsible for various activities with the intent of acquiring new customers and fulfilling the needs of our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identifying new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting and networking.
- Establish, maintain and cultivate profitable relationships.
- Accountable for sales planning, strategy development and plan implementation
- Manage your pipeline using our CRM
- Demonstrate the ability to positively influence customers (propose options/solutions)
- Leverage strong prospecting, account management and closing skills, to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals as well as other defined sales objectives
- Employ a consultative, needs-based sales approach to provide solutions to customers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post Secondary is an Asset
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Previous sales experience is not required but is an asset.
- Possess a basic understanding of social media and digital marketing.
- Strong selling skills focused on catering to the needs of customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Entrepreneurial orientation, customer focus and strong work ethic.
- Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication, presentation and networking skills Incentive-driven sales “hunter”
- Above average written and verbal communication skills that translates well in person and on the phone
- Experience in a performance based compensation model
- Excellent research skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Demonstrated ability to coach, motivate and performance manage a team
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement in a high growth tech startup.
- Flexible work environment, option to work remotely or from Embold office.
- Commission based compensation model with uncapped potential.
- Expected OTE Year 1: $55,000
- Expected OTE Year 2: $75,000
- Expected OTE Year 3: $100,000
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest. We will only contact those selected for an interview.
Embold is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com